Flyingtogether.Ual.com is an intranet portal for employees of United Airlines. Employees can log in to Flying Together portal to communicate, get payslips information, schedules of their work, and any news related to the company.
If you are an employee of United Airlines, you can log in to Ual intranet website to get various benefits. You need uID and Password to log in. Here are the steps if you need more help.
Flying Together Ual Intranet Login
Before you proceed to login you should know that employee login procedure and Non-united pass rider login procedure are different.
Flyingtogether.Ual.com Employee Login
When you join as an employee, your administrator gives you your account details. To login to Flyingtogether with the given details, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser on your device. Google chrome is preferred.
- Visit employee portal at https://flyingtogether.ual.com
- Enter your uID or Username
- Enter your united airlines account password in the box you see there
- Click on login and access the information related to you and your company.
When you try to access flyingtogether.ual.com, you will be redirected to login.ual.com. This is the official web address and completely safe.
If you do not remember your password, you can simply click on “Password Help” link to reset it. You can see that link in the image above.
Flying Together for Non-United Pass Rider
If you are a Non-United pass rider, your account will be set up by a co-employee. Get your details from your buddy employee and do the following:
- Access https://erespassrider.united.com/passriderlogin/ from your device
- Enter the username given to you by United employee
- Enter the password and click on sign in to proceed
That’s how you can log in to your account. In case you forget your password, you have to reach out to the employee who set up the account for you. He/She will help you to reset your password.
Your password may expire after a few days. So it is recommended to change your password often. Make sure you remember the password you set for your United Intranet Account.
Do the following to sign in to Ftappstore.united.com
- Go to https://ftappstore.united.com
- Let the page loads completely.
- Enter your “U” ID in the username field
- Enter your “U” ID password
- Click on Login to go to your account.
What Happened to FT.Ual.com?
The website https://ft.ual.com is no longer working. When you access the website, you will be redirected to the latest employee portal URL.
Why is Crew-Access.Ual.com Not Working?
Crew access website is not working now. Even when you access the URL, you will not see anything. Instead of this, you need to go to https://login.ual.com/oamsso-bin/login.pl
CCS Login – Crew Communication Login
United Airlines employees can find CCS login or crew communication system login page at https://ccs.ual.com/CCS/default.aspx
If you are using the portal on your mobile phones, you can click on the Mobile version option for an optimized view.
Enter your Login ID and Password to access the panel.
In case you are unable to access the panel, you can click on “Check schedule outage”. Sometimes you may face outage issues with Ual.
If there is no outage issue with Ual and you are still facing issues to access, you can reach out for additional help.
United Intranet Service Desk For Employees
Domestic Service Desk: 847-700-5800 (Toll-Free: 800-255-5801)
International Service Desk: 001-847-700-5800
What is United Airlines Buddy Pass?
Several Airline services usually provide buddy passes to its employees. Buddy passes are stand by tickets given to employees. Employees can give these to family and friends.
Important things to consider about Buddy Passes:
- You will have the lowest boarding priority
- You are not considered as VIPs
- Even when you have a buddy pass, they will not guarantee you anything.
FAQs about Flying Together United Intranet
1. Do I have to register for a Ual intranet account?
An administrator sets up your account when you join as an employee.
2. How many buddy passes can an employee receive?
Every united airline’s employee can receive 12 buddy passes
3. How to register for a buddy pass rider account?
The employee who provides your buddy pass sets up an account for you. You can access the erespassrider portal using these account details
4. Where is Ual headquarters?
If you are looking for the building address, here it is:
United Airlines, Inc.
233 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
If you are looking for the mailing address, use the following:
United Airlines, Inc.
PO Box 06649
Chicago, IL 60606-0649
If you still have any issues with flying together or united intranet employee website, you can share them.